Event venues in Miami-Dade are sometimes hard to come by. Here are Five wonderful venues to consider for your upcoming event.
You’ll be happy to know that most of these venues allow you to bring an outside caterer so long that they abide by their rules and policies.
1. The Deering Estate- Located in Palmetto Bay, Fl, this venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for your event. Ideal for corporate events, meetings and conferences, weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday celebrations and Holiday Parties.
Contact: Jenna Noordhoek, Special Events Coordinator at 305-235-1668 ext. 236 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ceylan Korkmaz at 305-235-1668 ext. 247 email@example.com.
2. The Thalatta Estate- Located in Palmetto Bay, FL, less than half a mile from the Deering Estate, this four-acre property offers some amazing views of the Biscayne Bay. It is ideal for wedding ceremonies and receptions, birthday celebrations, bridal showers, baby showers and holiday parties.
Contact: Vanessa Binns, Park Reservation Specialist 305-234-6383
3. The Palmetto Bay Village Center- Also located in Palmetto Bay, Fl, this event venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for your event. Tables, chairs and complimentary parking is included in the rental agreement for this venue.
The Palm Room, located on the third floor, can seat up to 300 guests.
The Atrium Lobby located on the first floor can seat up to 120 guests while the Lakeside Terrace can seat up to 200 guests.
This venue is ideal for corporate events, weddings, birthday celebrations, anniversary celebrations, bridal showers, baby showers, engagement parties and much more.
Contact: JoAnn Parns at 786-249-0946 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Cruz Building- Located in the heart of Coconut Grove, this unique and glamorous 3-level event venue “ is adorned with soaring atrium ceilings, monumental stained-glass windows, majestic marble staircases for grand entrances, European and French/New Orleans architectural antiques, romantic interior balconies and sweeping outdoor terraces—all romantically illuminated by interior gas flame lanterns and glistening antique crystal chandeliers.”
It is ideal for corporate events, social events, weddings, personal photography sessions, commercial photography and film.
5. The Ancient Spanish Monastery- Located in North Miami Beach, features stunning ancient architecture and history dating back to 1133 AD. This 20-acre venue offers three Chapels, five outdoor spaces and luscious gardens. “The landscaped grounds, with the 12th century Romanesque and Gothic building as a backdrop, will make for an unforgettable event.”
This unique venue is ideal for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Contact: Info@SpanishMonastery.com, 305-945-1461
For more venues in Miami-Dade and Broward, we invite you to visit our Venues section on our website.